UV screen printing ink.
The Uviled ink series has been developed for printing on cold and lacquered glass.
- System: two component UV screen printing ink
- Drying: curing under UV light
- Finish: high gloss
- 300 cycle dishwasher resistance
- Suitable for high printing speeds.
- Excellent resistance to alcohol and alcoholic products (beer, brandy, perfume…)
- Great resistance to scratch and chemical agents on flamed glass, coated glass (epoxy, water based, UV, PU).
- Water, ice and freezer resistances
- Boiling water resistances (20 min.)
- G1 simulator resistance
- Drinking bottles (frosted glass, raw glass).
- Pre-treated or non-pre-treated cosmetic containers
- Drinking glasses
- Pre-treated restaurant glass such as drinking glasses, ashtrays…
Objects made of glass:
- Candle holders