Smart Screen R
Smart Screen R is a nano-particles conductive ink that has been developed for the printed electronics market and is particularly well suited to applications requiring high conductivity and high resolution at very low curing temperatures.
This silver-based ink is ideally suited for making conductive tracks on flexible substrates and suitable for producing antennas for loT applications.
- System: solvent-based screen printing
- Superior adhesion (5B)
- Good ink resistance, smooth surface
- Superior conductivity
- High resolution
- Compatible polymerization processes: Photonics, NIR, low vacuum oven, thermal polymerization
- Contains a lot of nanoparticles
- Non-toxic, non CMR
- Long shelf life
- PET: Melinex 406, Melinex 339, Melinex 520,
- Arcophane TCA, Arcophane STS, Folex BG-71
- PEN [poly (ethylene naphtalate)]: Teonex